We provide the entire range of services that will take a manuscript and turn it into a stunning, beautifully bound volume. We use state-of-art technology, and specialized software. We work in English, Hebrew and Yiddish.
This includes some or all the following;
- Typing the text from a handwritten work, from notes on the sides of a gemarah or from an audio recording.
- Editing the text to make it readable, understandable and flowing.
- Spellchecking the whole work.
- Proofreading for missed words or missing punctuation.
- Typesetting, including choosing the right font for the job and making the text sit in nice columns and end equally, sometimes it involves footnotes, or, in the case of a double text where one provides commentary to the other, casting the whole in a format that is easy to follow yet the two texts not part ways – they will be up to the same place.
- Adding a table of contents.
- Adding an index based on source material, gemmarah or Rambam discussed, or by subjects. Often, all of the above.
- Cover design by graphic artist.
- Choosing the correct paper weight, quality and color (tint).
- Printing and binding, – many options available.
- Having the completed volume delivered to your front door!